Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Journey Within


Been a long time that I’ve written. Was skeptical as to whether others would like reading what I write. Some did encourage while most never said anything. Anyways, after all this while I’ve realized that I’d love to write – SIMPLY for the sheer joy of writing…irrespective of others liking it or not, reading or not ! And this realization in itself is amazing…

Life comes full circle. For me with respect to this blog, the first words were that quoted by The Buddha and last year around this time, I had been participating in a course of Vipassana. And with this second post, this year too I shall soon be going to attend the same.

This makes me think- there’s just the beginning and no end in the real sense that when I think I’ve reached the end, the journey begins again with more depth and maturity and exploration.

For those who don’t know about Vipassana, do visit this website- http://www.dhamma.org/

And I truly wish for each and everyone for the beginning for your personal journey…


1 comment: